You are designed for activity, and by exercising regularly and eating well, you’ll feel and look better every day.
Fitness is about improving muscular strength and endurance and flexibility through regular physical activity. It includes walking the dog, cleaning the house, or playing with the kids. Fueling your body with the right foods is a must.
Staying Active and eating healthy are very important because the results are amazing:
- HEALTHY HEART
- Having physical activity every day and a healthy diet can lower your blood pressure and cholesterol levels and can reduce the risk of type 2 diabetes or heart disease.
- STRONG BONES
- Exercise, combined with fat-free or low-fat dairy products and other foods rich in calcium, is necessary to build strong, healthy bones.
- SENSE OF WELL-BEING
- Being in good shape can give you more energy, reduce anxiety and depression, improve self-esteem.
- GOOD SOCIAL LIFE
- Staying active is a great way to have fun, make new friends, and spend quality time with family.
- LOOKING AND FEELING BETTER
- You look better when you’re in shape and eating right. Staying active helps you tone muscles and improve your posture.
Moving more and eating healthy are important to maintaining a healthy weight.