This spinach and artichoke dip is creamy on the inside and crispy on the outside with a cheesy taste that’s appealing to all.
Each 1/4 cup serving is not only lower in calories and fat but packs almost 6 grams of protein.
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 1 (8-ounce) block 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) block fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 ounce fresh Parmesan cheese, grated and divided (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the first 7 ingredients in a large bowl, stir until well-blended.
- Add 4 ounces (1 cup) mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parmesan; stir well.
- Spoon mixture into a broiler-safe 1 1/2-quart glass or ceramic baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella and remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Preheat broiler to high (leave dish in oven).
Broil dip for 3 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- Calories 75
- Fat 4g
- Saturated fat 3g
- Monounsaturated fat 0g
- Polyunsaturated fat 0g
- Protein 6g
- Carbohydrate 4g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Cholesterol 14mg
- Iron 3%
- Sodium 304mg
- Calcium 15%
- Potassium 75mg
- Vitamin A 37%
- Vitamin C 8%