Who doesn’t like a hot cup of black coffee in the morning??
Well if you are a coffee lover, you’ll love more coffee after you read this:
Coffee is actually very healthy. Loaded with antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve your health.
Studies show that coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of several serious diseases.
The potential health benefits associated with drinking coffee include: protecting against type 2 diabetes, Parkinson’s disease, liver disease, liver cancer, and promotes a healthy heart.
Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy levels. This is because it contains a stimulant called caffeine, which is actually the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world.
Proven Health Benefits:
- Caffeine blocks an inhibitory neurotransmitter in the brain, which leads to a stimulant effect. This improves energy levels, mood and various aspects of brain function.
- Caffeine helps you to burn fat fast: Several studies show that caffeine can increase fat burning in the body and boost the metabolic rate.
- Caffeine can drastically improve physical performance: Caffeine can increase adrenaline levels and release fatty acids from the fat tissues. It also leads to significant improvements in physical performance.
- You can find essential nutrients in caffeine: A single cup of coffee contains:
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2): 11% of the RDA.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5): 6% of the RDA.
- Manganese and Potassium: 3% of the RDA.
- Magnesium and Niacin (B3): 2% of the RDA.
- Coffee Lowers the Risk of Type II Diabetes; Coffee drinkers have a much lower risk of getting type II diabetes, a serious disease that currently afflicts about 300 million people worldwide.
- Coffee Protects you From Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Coffee appears to lower the risk of developing depression and may dramatically reduce the risk of suicide.
Coffee Can Fight Depression and Make You Happier and Healthier!