Flexibility is one of the first things to go as our bodies enter adulthood and continue to age. In order to remain flexible, we constantly need to be on top of stretching.
Athletes especially need to be conscientious about stretching to avoid injury.
Being Flexible helps us to:
- 1. Prevent everyday injury
- 2. Improve your posture
- 3. Lengthen your muscles for a longer leaner look
- 4. Allow you to feel more free, open, calm, content, and confident from the inside out
- 5. Invigorates your spirit
- 6. Make cardio activity lighter and easier
- 7. Enhance sports performance